JHBC admits students of any race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights and privileges at the school. Applicants for the diploma program must have a high school diploma or GED. Students not pursuing the diploma program may audit individual courses for personal development.
All students taking courses for credit are required to submit the following:
(These links will open in a new browser window. Please turn off any pop-up blockers on your browser before attempting to open these files.)
- Application form for admission
- Friend Reference Form
- Pastor Reference Form
- Employer Reference Form
- Recommendations: The individuals filling out the references should submit them directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Application Fee of $50.00 (Non-Refundable)
- All forms should be mailed to:
JACKSON HOLE BIBLE COLLEGE
3475 Cheney Lane
Wilson, WY 83014
- While we do not have an application deadline, it is best to apply early in order to increase the likelihood that we will still have openings for more incoming students.
Any student who has withdrawn from JHBC must apply for readmission. To reapply to the program at JHBC, each student must submit an application, a readmission fee of $50.00, and a new recommendation from the student’s pastor.
JHBC is authorized under the federal government SEVIS program (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) to enroll international students with a F-1 visa only. Proof of financial ability and evidence of English proficiency are mandatory for the application process. Upon acceptance, the student will receive an I-20 form from Jackson Hole Bible College which is to be presented to immigration officials. For more information please contact the college office.